Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Monday, September 17, 2012
Saturday, September 15, 2012
Friday, September 14, 2012
This week has been a lot of Luggage, Duffle Bag, and Golf Bag Repairs.
1. The blue Suitcase needed the zipper slide retracked and rubber bumper on the back sewn back on.
2. The black Suitcase had to have the zipper coil sewn back to the zipper tape.
3. The Duffle Bag holds 6 tennis rackets. We patched a lengthwise tear.
4. The yellow Golf Bag needed a new liner for the front pocket.
5. The blue Golf Bag needed patched on the front pocket near the bottom.
Did you know we repair items like this? Let us take a look at that expensive piece of Luggage. Let us take a look at that expensive Golf Bag. We could save you some money!!
Thursday, September 13, 2012
One of my most popular posts was "Can You Stretch Shoes?" With that in mind I wanted to feature this product...Shoe Stretch. Shoe Stretch comes in a 4 fl oz. squirt bottle and works on all leathers. This products opens the pores of your leather items and allows for successfully permanent stretching. This is a great option if your shoes are just snug, because you are using your foot as the stretcher. If they are unbearably tight, bring the in for us to use a professional stretcher on them.
Directions for use: For best results saturate entire tight area of shoes, walk for approximately 15 minutes or until shoes are dry. This will cause the shoes to contour permanently. Used successfully for gloves, boots, new and waterstiff shoes. Excellent on all types of suedes and leather, will stop mildew if used often.
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Friday, September 7, 2012
|John McDade (Elvis Impersonator)|
John pays attention to the details as an Elvis impersonator. He's a little shorter than "The King", so he has me add a little height to the heels.